Our full application process works as follows:
- Review our qualifications to ensure you meet our minimum requirements.
- Call us to schedule a showing of the home, walk through and decide if it will meet your needs and you wish to apply for a lease
- Fill out our 3 page application, provide 30 days of paystubs or proof of other income (Social Security Disability, etc), copy of ID and pay a $35 application fee.
- We will review your application for missing or unclear information. If everything is in order, we send it to the screening company.
- Depending on the information obtained from the screening company, we will approved or reject your application and notify you by phone of our decision within 5 business days from the date of your application.
- If your application is approved, we will send you a sample of the lease for you to review and ask any questions you may have. We’ll then schedule a time to meet you at the home, where you will pay the first months rent + deposit, sign our lease agreement, get one more quick walk through. At that time we give you the keys to your new home to move in at your convenience!
Holding Policy: Once your application is approved, you must sign a lease within 3 days. If you need more time, you may make a non-refundable Deposit to Hold and we will hold the property up to 7 days from your approval date, free of charge. However, if you wish to hold the property longer than 7 days, you must begin paying the standard rent charges.